We have developed for a well-known company in the biomedical sector the new, more attractive and cheaper version of a family of medical devices to thaw blood and plasma. In detail, we dealt with the definition of the new design, mechanical design and plastics with the aim of reducing procurement and assembly costs. Finally, we supported the customer in the product industrialization phase, helping him to identify the best partners for production and identifying the most effective assembly techniques for Medical Devices.
Stages of work:
- Study of the general layout, in which the new layout and the new features to be implemented were defined
- Industrial Design of external shapes from a product perspective in order to improve the design of Medical Devices
- Mechanical and electromechanical design of detail
- Plastic design
- Implementation of the constructive tables
- Search for the most effective suppliers in terms of cost / performance
- Support for the industrialization and optimization of assemblies.
Discover more about Product development.
Trust our staff to receive more information.Request informations