We are a young and dynamic company, active in the design of automatic machines for various sectors (such as CNC machines, Pharmaceuticals, Paper, Assembly lines), the development of small series products and consultancy.
To expand our staff, we are looking for a Junior Mechanical Designer to be included in the Technical Office. The resource will deal with some or all of the design phases of mechanical components, based on the specifications of the order and will assist the Technical Manager in the development of projects.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering and / or Diploma in Mechanical Expert;
- Good knowledge of mechanical design;
- Knowledge and use of CAD;
- Knowledge of mechanical design methods and software;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Excellent knowledge of the Office package.
Determination, dynamism and resourcefulness complete the profile.
The company offers continuous training and professional growth thanks to the multiplicity of areas of expertise.
The workplace is located in the province of Pisa.
It may be required the availability to make short-term business trips in Italy and abroad may be required.
Contractual classification and remuneration will be commensurate with the experience gained.