For projects financed through European or Regional funds our support starts from the Technical Proposal – necessary for the drafting of the Project Notice – and continues with the development of the product project, reaching the realization of the prototypes and the pre-series.
First of all, to each project we assign an exclusive Project Manager who takes care of managing the product development activities in the best possible way. In addition, the PM plans activities and organizes periodic meetings with the customer to share the progress of the project. In this way the customer remains constantly updated. The purpose of these meetings is to check the progress of the activities themselves, approve the selected design solutions and plan the details of the subsequent ones.
Support in the Application for Participation Phase
Our work usually begins with the support phase for the implementation of the application form, in particular we carried out the following activities:
- Careful reading of the guidelines
- Definition of objectives in a clear and organized way
- Drafting of a work plan carried out in response to the specific requests
- Support in the search for any partners necessary for create the working group
- Accurate description of the activities
- Drafting of a realistic and accurate time schedule (Gantt chart)
- Drafting of rigorous and justified financial technical proposal depending on contribution requested.
Support in the Product Design phase
For the tenders presented that have had a positive outcome, we support – in most cases – the customers also in the subsequent phase of project implementation, taking care of:
- Feasibility Study
- Preliminary draft
- Mechanical Design
- Structural analysis
- Industrial Design
- Electronic and Software Design
- 2D drawings.
Support in Prototype Realization
Prototyping is usually the second step in product development. During this phase, our technicians choose the most suitable production technologies, select suppliers, procure the material, assemble and test the prototypes necessary for the development of the project.
Start-up of production
Finally, at the end of the prototyping activities, customers usually choose one of the following two paths:
- Have all the information necessary to mass produce the developed product and be supported by our team in starting production.
- Entrust us with the supply of small series.
Discover more about Engineering Consulting.
Trust our staff to receive more information.Request informations